Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hello - Chicago, IL

Goodbye 2012.

This past year was incredibly turbulent, but transformative. Through it all, the friends I've kept, made and reconnected with will always be a major force in my life. I'm grateful to be around so many people that have such unique perspectives and interests. I see the dreams around me and I tip the proverbial hat to you for making the world more enjoyable. To be flawed but still choosing to persevere, I think that says something about humanity. I've felt more connected to everything than ever before.

My words to you: Surround yourself with good times and the things you love to do. Take risks because time seriously goes by too damn quickly. Short of getting too sappy, let's talk over some tacos. 

Hello 2013.

© Kevin J. Hsia
1.7.13

No comments:

Post a Comment